With kittens as the stars of the No. 2 spot from Buzzfeed and Friskies, and No. 6 spot from Diet Coke, the two feline-centric ads earned a combined 9.8 million views in October.
Air New Zealand’s “The Most Epic Safety Video Ever Made” won the top spot garnering over 11.5 million views with its Hobbit-inspired video.
As we edge closer to the holidays, two tech products made the list: the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 spot ranked No. 7 with 2.5 million views, and Google’s new Nexus 6 ad ranked No. 8 with 2 million views.
YouTube’s Top 10 Ads in October
1. Air New Zealand – The Most Epic Safety Video Ever Made (11,624,957 views)
2. Friskies & Buzzfeed – Dear Kitten: Regarding The Dog (7,278,499 views)
3. Chanel – CHANEL N°5: The One That I Want (4,475,932 views)
4. Fiat – Official Fiat 500X teaser (3,230,347 views)
5. Nike – Together | LeBron James (2,975,124 views)
6. Diet Coke – Taylor Swift Kittens …