Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Adobe Launches App Creation & Management Tool For Marketers
Feb 24, 2016 by Barry Levine
Its new Experience Manager Mobile combines and expands on existing mobile tools in its Marketing Cloud, so app management is closer to website management.
- How Google Is Inventing A “Near Me” Future
Feb 24, 2016 by Adam Dorfman
As Google continues to invest in mobile, what does that mean for search marketers? Columnist Adam Dorfman explores how Google is paving the way for mobile location-based marketing
- Facebook Launches Reactions Globally
Feb 24, 2016 by Tamar Weinberg
Facebook is rolling out Reactions to all users of the platform today.
- An Inside Look At The Upcoming MarTech Conference
Feb 23, 2016 by Marketing Land
We’re four weeks away from the next MarTech conference in San Francisco. If you haven’t registered yet, we are offering our low pre-conference rate discount, which is $200 off the on-site ticket price.
- How To Get Started With Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
Feb 24, 2016 by Paul Shapiro
Google is currently rolling out accelerated mobile pages in its mobile search results, but how can you get in on the action? Columnist Paul Shapiro explains how you can mark up your mobile pages for a better mobile user experience.
From Around The Web:
- Google Fiber Is Coming to San Francisco, blogs.wsj.com
- Improving Mobile UX to Boost Conversions 24.5%, conversionxl.com
- Apple’s Standoff With FBI Over iPhone Hack Threatens Brand, adage.com
- Nielsen readies new e-commerce measurement, www.retaildive.com
- Does Ad Viewability Always Equal Views?, moz.com
- DialogTech Reinvents Call Tracking with SourceTrak 3.0, www.dialogtech.com
- Index Exchange Partners With Bounce Exchange to Increase Supply, Introduce Access to New Format of Programmatic Advertising, www.marketwired.com
- How small businesses can benefit from marketing automation, blogs.constantcontact.com
- What do marketing technologists want? This recruiter found out., chiefmartec.com
- Live Nation Will Offer Location-Based Marketing Platform, adexchanger.com
via Marketing Land