MarTech Today: Experian’s new Audience Engine, protecting against ad fraud & preparing for voice search
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Experian launches PII-matching audience targeting platform to reach 85% of the US
Apr 28, 2016 by Barry Levine
In the new Audience Engine, brands and others can enrich customer profiles with various layers of PII-based data, and then anonymously target those same users online, in email, or on addressable TV.
- 14 times Facebook has tried to be Snapchat
Apr 28, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook may not have been able to buy Snapchat, but that hasn’t stopped the social network from co-opting many of the messaging app’s features.
- How to protect yourself against ad fraud
Apr 28, 2016 by Ratko Vidakovic
Columnist Ratko Vidakovic walks through steps that marketers should take to protect themselves and their ad budgets against fraud.
- Mobile-friendly redesigns: Experiment on your current site
Apr 28, 2016 by Brian Massey
If you have your eye on being mobile-friendly, a full website redesign may be in order. Columnist Brian Massey has tips to ensure your site redesign is a success.
- Is your brand prepared for voice search? 3 steps to get the conversation started
Apr 28, 2016 by Purna Virji
As voice search becomes more widely adopted, what can search marketers do to prepare? Columnist Purna Virji discusses how to adapt to this growing trend.
From Around The Web:
- In Three Years, Analytics and Big Data Skills Will Be Most in Demand, www.emarketer.com
- How to Measure Color Contrast, for Web Accessibility, http://ift.tt/MnPqf3
- Running Before You Walk: What You Need to Know About Personalization, conversionxl.com
- UI vs. UX: What’s the difference between user interface and user experience?, www.usertesting.com
- Five companies using branded top-level domains (TLDs) & why, econsultancy.com
- The Case for Extreme Personalization, www.getelastic.com
- Widen Announces Integration With Sitecore, www.marketwired.com
- B2B Executives Focus on the Customer in Marketing Technology Spend, www.emarketer.com
- Why ad tech needs to wake up before Facebook and Snapchat own vertical video, digiday.com
- Why your Sales and Marketing Stack Needs a Solid Foundation, blog.kissmetrics.com
- Facebook looking at interactive formats beyond livestreaming and 360 videos, venturebeat.com
- OneNote now supports YouTube, Vimeo, and Vine videos on Windows 10, Mac, and iOS, venturebeat.com
- Why Mobile-Responsive Video Design Matters, www.adweek.com
via Marketing Land