After teasing their upcoming device on social media throughout the last week, Meizu has now launched a brand new phablet dubbed the M3 Max. As you may already assume from the name, Meizu M3 Max is a part of the Blue Charm lineup from company which also include their M3 Note.
Meizu M3 Max packs a large 6-inch FHD IPS display and carries a similar design philosophy which we have become used to seeing in the smartphones being sold by the Chinese OEM. Carved out of an aircraft grade aluminium sheet with chamfered edges, the Meizu M3 Max indeed look premium. Under the hood, the budget phablet from Meizu sports a Mediatek Helio P10 octa core processor coupled with a Mali T860 GPU. This is clubbed with 3GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The Chinese OEM is also providing room for memory expansion via MicroSD card slot (upto 128GB).
Talking of cameras, the Meizu M3 Max boasts of a 13MP rear shooter backed by Sony IMX258 sensor and dual tone LED flash. That said, the camera also boasts of a PDAF sensor for faster autofocusing speeds. The rear camera on the other hand comes mated with a 5MP f/2.0 selfie snapper. Besides, the phablet also comes with 4100mAH battery, Fingerprint Sensor embedded on to the home button and 4G VoLTE support.
Meizu M3 Max Specs
- 6 inch FHD IPS LCD display with 450 nits of brightness
- 1.8GHz octa core Mediatek Helio P10 SoC with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage and upto 128GB of expandable memory
- 13MP f/2.2 Rear Camera with Sony IMX258 Sensor
- 5MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor with mTouch 2.0
- Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 4G VoLTE support
- 4100mAH Non-Removable battery with Fast Charging support
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 with Flyme OS 5.2
The Meizu M3 Max that comes in four color options namely Champagne Gold, Silver, Gray, Rose Gold is priced at 1699 Yuan ($254/Rs 16,883 approx.) Unfortunately, the Meizu M3 Max; just like many other smartphones originating from China, may never be available internationally.
© Raju PP for Technology Personalized, 2016. This Feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact us, so we can take legal action immediately. If you are on Twitter you can follow me @rajupp! | Permalink |
The post Meizu M3 Max with 6 inch FHD Display and 4100mAH Battery Launched at $254 appeared first on Technology Personalized.
- Gigabit Broadband is in India, Thanks to Reliance Jio Fiber FTTH
- Get Started with Reliance Jio: Everything You Need to Know [FAQ]
- Lenovo K6, K6 Power and K6 Note Powered by Snapdragon 430 SoC Announced
from Technology Personalized http://ift.tt/2ce1d4N