When you are starting out as a blogger, you can use any free ad management plugins to run ads from AdSense, Media.net, direct ads or even affiliate ads. Once you graduate from a beginner to intermediate or pro blogging, you realize that there is more money when you are showing targeted ads based on posts, categories, tags and other parameters.
Just by changing the way you show and target advertisements on your blog, you can grow your earning by a greater extent. Not to forget, if you are using AMP on your blog, you need to ensure that ads are showing on AMP pages.
After carefully vetting a lot of options, I have started using WP Advanced ads pro plugin almost eight months back. Instead of showing same ads on all the pages, I have started showing ads based on categories and tags.
This tweak has improved our CTR from 0.25% to 1.22% which is more than 4X of what I was getting before. More CTR also started giving more revenue, and this is one of the factors that really help you to start making more money from your blog.
WP Advanced ads is a popular WordPress plugin that comes in free and paid version. The plugin has many advanced features that help you make maximum money from advertisements on your blog. Some of the unique use cases are:
- If you want to show AdSense on selected posts or categories or tags, you can do that.
- AMP support. Show ads on AMP version of your site
- Sticky ads.
- Useful analytics & stats are available with the Stats Addon.
- Automates ad selling with Selling Ads Addon. Sell based on clicks, days, impressions, or other custom conditions. Great for those who are looking to sell direct ads on their WordPress blog. Supports PayPal, Stripe, or other WooCommerce payment systems.
- Advanced geo-targeting. Shows or hides based on geo-location of visitors. This feature uses GeoLite2 data by MaxMind.
- Ad rotation.
- Scheduling of ads.
- Displays ads based on various logics including categories, tags, custom post type, etc.
- Excludes ads to be shown from specific posts.
- Places ads automatically between content, after or before post, or show ads using shortcodes or by editing the functions file.
- Supports showing ads on WordPress feeds.
- Hides ads from bots/crawlers.
- Hides ads on 404 error pages (useful for AdSense users).
- Support showing or disabling ads based on the user’s device.
- Supports almost all ad types (AdSense, Media.net, DPF, HTML banner ads, affiliate ads).
WP Advanced Ads Discount Coupon code:
Here I’m sharing an exclusive 15% coupon code for this popular WordPress plugin. Using SML15 coupon code, you will be saving 15% on the plugin. You can either buy individual add-ons or you can buy their pro bundle which is what I use at ShoutMeLoud.
To use this exclusive WP Advanced ads plugin coupon you need to select the package you wish to buy. You can start with pro version of the plugin now, and you can buy the complete bundle later on. At the time of checkout, you will see a field that asks for the coupon code. Here just enter SML15, and 15% discount will be applied to your total order automatically.
After using WP Advanced ads for almost eight months and seeing how often this one is updated, it’s one of the best ad management WordPress plugin out there. This one plugin will help you run any advertisements on your blog and help you to generate more revenue.
Visit WPAdvanced ads site (Coupon code: SML15)
Once you have started using this popular ad management plugin, do let me know how much extra revenue have you generated after using it. Here are some more exclusive discounts that you should grab:
- Bluehost discount coupon: Save 66%
- Earn $50 just by Joining & using Payoneer to receive payments
- WPEngine discount code: 20% off + 2 month free hosting
Subscribe on Youtube