Welcome to the first ever Shouter’s Friday with Harsh Agrawal’s podcast. This is a new show that we are coming up with in order to answer all the questions that Shouters from around the world have.
In this new podcast, we pick top questions from the ShoutMeloud Bloggers’ Forum and answer them in detail.
For this podcast, we have Chatty Sharma as the co-host. Chatty is a fellow Shouter who is curious and full of questions about blogging and online marketing.
In this first episode of Shouter’s Friday, we answer various questions related to improving writing skills, creating a good team, getting sponsorships for your blog, and much more.
Show Notes: Improving Writing Skills, Creating A Team, Getting Sponsorships
- [00:59] – How can I make myself a great blog writer like Harsh Agrawal?
- [08:05] – What should I do with my second site?
- [15:44] – How do I create a team?
- [21:01] – How much time do you need to wait for everything to settle after switching to https?
- [27:08] – How can I get sponsors for my giveaways?
Resources for this episode
- ShoutMeLoud Forum – Mingle with the Shouter community.
- Grammarly – Correct basic grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Sedo – Buy and sell websites.
- ContentMart – Hire content writers.
- Google Search Console – Submit sitemap and check rankings.
Thought of the week
Focus on your strengths and your weaknesses will go away naturally!
Catch you next Friday
If you have question that you want answers to in the next episode of Shouter’s Friday, just log on to the ShoutMeLoud Bloggers’ Forum and ask!
Subscribe and Comment
Love this podcast?
- Rate us on iTunes and leave a review!
- Subscribe to us on iTunes to receive podcast updates in your email.
- Follow us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest SML stuff!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section below. Nothing gives me greater joy than helping out my readers!
Subscribe on Youtube