- Increased marketing efficiency.
- Enhanced ability to generate more and better-qualified leads.
- A multichannel view of prospect behavior.
- Better alignment of sales and marketing goals.
- Improved lead conversion and ROI.
MarTech Today’s “B2B Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” examines the market for B2B marketing automation software platforms and the considerations involved in implementing this software in your business.
This 48-page report includes profiles of 15 leading B2B marketing automation vendors, capabilities comparisons and recommended steps for evaluating and purchasing. If you are a marketer looking to adopt a marketing automation software platform, you need to read this report. Visit Digital Marketing Depot to download your copy.
via Marketing Land